Gohoney – Power and endurance for your day
Gohoney by Rohtos Labs provides all the natural goodness of premium raw honey combined with the activity of two renowned adaptogenic herbs, Rhodiola rosea and Eleuthero. Gohoney is used just as regular honey.
Gohoney contains extracts of Rhodiola and Eleuthero in supplemental dosages. Its honey + adaptogen blend possesses true synergies. Honey acts as a source of carbohydrate energy, and Eleuthero and Rhodiola contribute to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, making Gohoney an optimized energy source for the body.
Gohoney is very tasty. The full earthly tones of Eleuthero, rose flavours of Rhodiola rosea and deep sweetness of honey combine to form a perfectly balanced taste profile with a sweet base taste, the slightest hint of bitter and a nice umami body.
- Honey provides the body with energy. It is a good source of carbohydrates, as it has been shown to affect sugar and insulin levels less than processed sugars. On top of that are honey's other properties that are in line with its long history in treating various ailments.
- Gohoney acts both as a source of carbohydrate energy and as a modulator of carbohydrate metabolism, making it an optimal source of long-lasting fuel for the body.
- The adaptogenic herbs in Gohoney have been shown to make the body less susceptible to stress. The result is less fatigue and more stamina. The effects can be felt right away, but will also build over time with continuous usage.
- Gohoney tastes good as such, or as a versatile natural sweetener for teas, herbal infusions, smoothies and so on. It mixes in well and provides beverages with not only energy and sweetness, but also the functionality of its adaptogenic herbs.
Mechanism of Action
Adaptogenic herbs modulate sugar metabolism and stress response. Honey also acts as a natural source of carbohydrates.
Areas of Application
Hot and cold beverages, sports drinks, smoothies and tinctures. May also be taken as such. Functional source of carbohydrate energy. Energizing, anti-fatigue supplementation. Natural sweetener.
Duration of Effect
Peaking at 4 hours, full duration 12 hours.
Consume 1 tsp. when necessary, maximum 6 tsp. per day. It is recommended to have a break in consumption every 2–3 weeks.
Things to note
Gohoney is a dietary supplement and the herbs contained in it are not just for the taste. As such, it is formulated to provide an effective supplemental dosage of bioactive compounds in every teaspoon.
Goes well with
Teas and other infusions - as a sweetener and provider of adaptogenic action
Water - as a natural energy drink
CoQ10 - for energy modulation
Cocoa - as a mental booster
Caffeinated beverages - for performance support
- Schisandra sinensis - to create the ADAPT-232 adaptogenic formulation