Peace - Stress control
Modern life is hectic, pressurized and stressful. Anxiety and stress threaten our equilibrium, but their symptoms can be effectively eased with purposeful supplementation and herbals.
Addressing Stress and Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can also cause direct bodily effects. For example, high cortisol level has been linked to bloating, predominantly in the belly area. Lowering your cortisol level safely may help alleviate these symptoms.
Peace capsules contain:
• Sensoril®, the best ashwagandha extract available anywhere (an effective herbal anxiolytic)
• relaxants derived from matcha green tea
• a highly bioavailable form of tyrosine (a mentally energizing amino acid)
• directly bioactive forms of neurovitamins B6 and B12
Stress and hormonesStress stimulates the release of cortisol to regulate other hormones and immune reactions. Too much cortisol for too long causes anxiety, hormonal imbalances and weight gain.
- Peace controls the levels of stress hormones. Anxiety and depressive symptoms are directly linked to stress hormone levels. Elevated levels may also result in issues such as fatigue, irritability, concentration problems, weight gain, and elevated blood pressure.
- Peace calms the nerves. Compounds in Peace have been shown to activate anxiety-reducing neurotransmitters and to increase brain activity measured in alpha brainwaves that are associated with relaxation.
- Peace supports stamina. Prolonged stress decreases the levels of neurotransmitters that mobilize the brain and body for action. Peace contains building blocks for the body to make more of those to maintain capability.
- Peace is a safe, balanced and natural formulation for active stress and anxiety control without side effects. It does not cause fatigue and tiredness or otherwise adversely affect functional abilities, and is therefore highly suitable for daytime use.
Stress and the nervous system
Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work together to control the body like the accelerator and brake pedals in a car.
The sympathetic nervous nervous system is responsible for priming the body for action, whereas the parasympathetic one works to calm the body and settle it back into equilibrium.
Mechanism of Action
Balances the nervous system, hormonal activity and neurotransmitter metabolism. Maintains levels of key micronutrients that are typically depleted under stressful conditions. Areas of Application Generic stress management, active daytime stress handling, anxiety relief, chronic stress prevention, hormonal stress symptom mitigation. Duration of Effect Peaks at 4-5 hours. Dosage Take two capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. Peace is primarily designed to be utilized in 15-day cycles (i.e. one bottle at a time). While Peace works quickly, its positive effects accumulate over time. It is recommended that each 15-day use cycle is followed by a one-week break, or alternatively a 5/2-day on/off cycle can be followed.
- Ashwagandha (Sensoril®)
- Green tea extract
- Vitamin B6 (p-5-p)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)